– Joined ‘Team Asynchronicity’ through discussion boards.
– Selected and researched Google Hangouts for collaboration tool.
– Familiarised myself with and created space on unit Wiki.
– Completed readings for Internet Business basics.
– Created plan for Collaborative software review.
– Completed and posted full Google Hangouts review.
– Completed some readings for contemporary economies.
– Collaborated with team to decide on Evernote to being our collaboration tool of choice.
– Setup Evernote and became familiar with chat system.
– Collaborated in a shared note to write up a Project Plan and proposed Netflix as the right candidate for the internet business case study.
– Submitted Project Plan early due to absence of team member for the coming week.
– Discussed and decided on Team Report content and structure with team members.
– Completed readings on Netflix and used the application to gain a better understanding of it’s processes.
– Deconstructed Netflix related articles in shared note.
– Further read content on Attention/Network economies to further understanding of how Netflix relates.
– Planned my chosen section of the blog.
– Commenced writing
– Finished section, posted draft to Evernote for feedback.
Choose collaborative tool for ongoing group project – Evernote
Discuss and select business for Team Report – Netflix
Create Project Plan
Submit Project Plan
Ongoing discussion asynchronously regarding content and outline of Team Report
Discussion and division of research areas
Create new chats for sub-teams
Continue with readings and case studies in the study guide
Further discussion between sub-teams to determine areas of further research
Begin targeted research post-discussion with Dylan
Finish readings and case studies in the study guide
Discuss blog ideas
Plan blog outline
Begin writing sections on Internet commerce, and economies
Proof read and edit own posts
Finalise blog with group
Divide final tasks such as proof reading, reference checks, etc
Divide submission tasks such as Wikidot, and text submission
Submit Team Report